Thursday, September 9, 2010

Gala Invitation Wording

the right direction as you are greeted

Friday I left Lyon. It was not easy.
I knew them to have hospitality by dozens of friends, to have my corner on Rue Saint Jean, have Fabienne, Laurent, Alexis always with me on the road.

But I wanted to leave.

And if I did was just to have realized that this experience, this adventure, it only makes sense if it is not sedimentary.
How to repeat all until its last legs, I'm not a street musician. In fact, I'm not even a musician. Or at least I feel that I am not there.
It is not a question of modesty, as someone tells me. It 's just that I know that if you took away the part of the journey from all this, remove the main component.
I am a traveler. In fact, I'm a super traveler. I'm mad Supertramp.
But I'm not a musician.
Give me a guitar in hand and tell me to play a repertoire of tourism, and I will not touch that guitar for the next ten years.
But give me a guitar and tell me to use it as I please, and I will ride in the street to sing what I feel. Unknown pieces, pieces known. In all cases my pieces.
music only as a means to communicate with people who do not yet know. Remembering always that it is "a" form, not the only one. The word to let the musician who knows how to use.

Here because, even though it was not easy, I wanted to leave Lyon.

The goodbye was sweet. Barbara took me to the station, and when you get on the track, I won a small green card, in which he had made a small photo collage of his and mine. Together with a special dedication.
Then the train started, and I immediately started thinking about what I was expecting. And the more I understood that I had no idea what could have happened, I was most pleased. And the more I was happy, the more I felt strong.
And in the right direction.

arrival in Valencia, the last great city \u200b\u200bbefore the nature of Ardèche, and I feel like a star. Not those who are on television because outside of it does not exist, but who shines their own light. It 'was a wonderful feeling.
Well, I'm ready for my first real hitchhiking.
single coordinator: thumbs up and an unknown direction.

Under a scorching sun begins the adventure, and now I get the car of Jean-Philippe, a guy in his forties that even if he can not take me too far, I propose to do a few kilometers along the main road.
I accept without reservation.
leaves me in front of a cafe, so because 'I' can find more steps. "
So I restart.

I do not make time to raise the thumb immediately stops a little white truck.
At the wheel there are two beautiful boys. He has blond hair and soothing air. She is just all all all beautiful.
ask me where I go. "You?".
I go and see that the truck is beautiful. It has colored curtains that protect the privacy of passengers in the back and small dolls here and there.
begin to chat and find out that Antoine is piano tuner, while Tweety is a circus tightrope walker.
The story of my early failure at the piano and my band from Milan, who was called "the great wallendas" just because of my adoration of the tightrope walker Karl Wall, and his philosophy ("be on the wire is live throughout the rest is waiting ").
are a lovely couple, but pretty true, that's nice that would never be able to arouse envy, but rather it is only capable of enriching those around you.
"We're going to the river to get a snack and a bathroom, you come too?".

out a small desert. Put off. And then, completely nude, we dive into the waters of river.
For the first time completely naked in the water (from "adult"), I feel a new sensation, as if that water I was being regenerated, absorbing all the tiredness and really cleaned up.
I see the landscape around me and I remain speechless.
Esco water and bread, tomato, salad, fruit and Tweety offered me that Antoine, taste again. As if you eat them for the first time.

We remain on the stones of the river for good four hours, then begins to arrive on time for me to think about where to sleep that night. So we say goodbye.
E 'was a wonderful afternoon, a magnificent way I start my new journey. Everything was natural, in the sense of genuine.
And the guitar was on the truck. "A" mode. Mica alone.

thinking how proud of me.
And not because I think someone special or something.
But why I said yes without reservation that passage of a few kilometers of Jean -Philippe.
Without that "yes" I could not live all that.


0 comments:

Post a Comment