Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Indoor Basketball Gym 08857

picnic at the home of Alex, passing the cathedral

With the sun that was on that Sunday afternoon you could not organize a picnic in the park.
Indeed.

With a cold pasta and a guitar I, Philip, Claudia, Frank and Myra reach out to others.
There's a nice atmosphere. Calm.
And then you eat, you sleep. At some point I feel a great desire to climb the tree. And I do.
Then I begin to pick up the guitar. "I am a classic child of dad, I made the classic, now a university. I'm an addict but no one knows."
I enjoy. And I want to sing for who is there.
Then I move, I put a little more downtown, and started to play one song after another, so 'as if it were the most natural thing in the world.
Communicate with others through music, voice and emotion than it gives me sing every single song.
's wonderful.
and continuous, continuous, continuous.

sound for Tony, Alex sound, sound Joana, Clara sound, sound for Claudia, Myra sound, sound for Francesca, sound Ana, Andrea sound, sound for Matthew, Francesca sound, sound Ahmed, Maria Luisa sound, sound for Philip, sound Patrizia, sound Elvira, Alvaro sound, sound for Christopher, Anais sound, sound Elie, Stefano sound, sound for Mimi '.
Sound for Cristina. Two eyes that look so I can not even shine your light.

Then the park closes.
But there is still too much energy in the air and we can not disperse.
Then, with the remaining beer, we are moving towards the city's cathedral.
Mimi 'tells me: "You'll see, you'll be fascinated by that place is magical."
's true.
The cathedral is so 'great that I miss breath.
I do not believe in God, but if you have a house, it is certainly that.

the foot of that building there is a great little square where the cathedral cradle to secure their admirers.
We sit. Let's make a toast.
The guitar and my voice will also sound.

Then it is getting late.
And then we move them close to home for Alex, for the last schitarrata and the last glass.
listen to music, improvise English songs, laugh.
Until comes the tiredness.
And then all at home, all to sleep.
to dream again and again how good it feels to be young and balls.



0 comments:

Post a Comment