Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What Is Salam Powder - Gujarati Sweet Receipe

If it's a dream, let me dream. If you actually make sure that I was not asleep I'm more

Tonight I think I had a beautiful dream.

I wanted to play some stupid stupid song with my voice and my guitar in a stupid stupid local Montpellier.
front of me I thought to find the faces, hands and eyes of all those people since I arrived in this city have continued to touch my heart, little by little, more and more.

I closed my eyes. And when I opened them ... I found them all.

All had come "to greet people for a little, unassuming, he brought joy to the country." Although the room was far
, despite being late, even though the courses in the early morning the next day. Despite. They were there '.

Each in its own way.
Clara trying not to cry, Joana promising to devote more and "Wish You Were Here", "Julia embraced strong, really strong, with a recommendation Francesca, Andrea with her never to stop, Philip with his strong calm, Ana with a smile, with an Elvis look, with Christopher beautiful words, Alex and Tony with a pat on the shoulder, Raul with his genuineness, Ahmed and Matthew with them there until the end, Patrick photographing that moment so 'magical Amira going up on stage with me, Maurice with his kindness, Alvaro with an outstretched hand.

I'll never know if this evening I had a dream or reality.
Of course I know that I have lived my life, and that all of you, I call you without fear "friends", you helped make sense.

Thanks.

Now Spain is calling me, and how do I answer the call in front of the sirens, but I'll still be here with you.
Whenever I feel my absence, sing. I'll do the same.


0 comments:

Post a Comment