Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hairdresser Lavatories

Diving and kayaking are a great way to To improvise

As Woody says Allen in Match Point, I'd rather be lucky that talent.

After a long night on the river alone, to enjoy the call of nature, I get back on the road in the direction of Vallon Pont d'Arc.
The passage is short and before you find a car look good hour.
But I learned that we must have confidence in the road. And I'm not afraid to wait.

After two boys in a van and take me to 5 km from the goal.
Then start walking. I feel like it.
take advantage of a vine that I meet along the way to lunch with a bunch of grapes. A super
grapes.
crunch berries And while I decide to raise your thumb.

A boy with his truck stops. "Vallon pont d'arc? I'm going there, go up."
his name is Morgan, is from Normandy and France is running with his truck with a friend.
I said "listen, we are going to go kayaking, you'll aggregates?". Sure.
We stop at Castor, a small little place where we rent kayaks and canoes to descend the River.
it waited for a friend of Morgan for a few minutes.
Jo arrives, and immediately sends me something magical, Special indeed.
rent a kayak for two for them and a single for me. Et c'est parts!

We launch into the river, ready to tame it.
We are the richest men in the world.
We have an enormous wealth, priceless.
A wealth are even envious of the business world's most important.
We have the time.
Here and there we stop for some great rock climbing and diving into the River.
This is my first time.
I've never dived from a height so 'large.
I have a bit of fear. But every time account in my head "3,2,1". And then I go.
the cry of "supertramp !!!".

We throw ourselves on a beach. We cut a pineapple, we open a beer, smoke.
Then go to Castor.
they breathe the air of home. So Jo starts talking to Olivier.
It turns out that we can camp on their land. Take a hot shower and a drink together.
Jo Morgan and park their trucks. I open up my tent.

Before going to eat us look at each other. All three.
And I can not help but say "fuck, this is a great way to improvise."



0 comments:

Post a Comment