Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wear Brown Leather With Gray

salmon pens are a great way to enter a new city

I arrived in Montpellier in confusion.

I felt lost, misplaced.
For a week I used to wake up every morning not knowing where I stayed the night, to dine with a bunch of grapes cultivated in some remote area, to contemplate for hours on the river and its inhabitants to find the size needed in which to open a dialogue with myself damn true, to spend my days living only on what I was given, to enjoy intensely of all meetings, from half an hour in those three days.

Then the arrival in town.

Lento.
time after time. Step after step. Landscape after landscape.
up to find myself sitting on the steps of a church in the center.
Me, my backpack, my guitar and Viorica Montpellier (along with two baguette and a jar of honey that had given me Fabienne).
Li 'I feel a great awareness.
I am not alone. Never.
Whether traveling with me because all my friends, all my family and all my roots, and because my mind is open, and while it will be so ', will inevitably make wonderful encounters.

As has happened with Phillip.

"Hello Matte, I gave a quick look at your blog and I if you're doing some great life experiences that you are giving a lot!
would be almost an honor to have you here, Tell me a little that day coming? ".

Montpellier I do not know if I accept immediately, but certainly does Philip.
And with him there are Claudia, Francesa, Emmanuel, Tony and Alex.
improvise together a dinner of fish. (Together?).
Well, here, is in fact the girls who cook (ah, here ...), but I wash the dishes (do not know, we were missing as well).

There's a nice atmosphere. Quiet.
And on the sofa, a pen between salmon and the other, we tell our stories. We exchange smiles.
And now I understand that I will stay for long.

's a nice way to enter a new city.

0 comments:

Post a Comment