Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fotosn De Mulheres Nuas

Magic Bus

"Tonight Showers and thunderstorms are expected devastating," says Olivier, the guy who rents canoes and kayaks.

My tent will not hold.
But I want to get by. I do not want a hotel. I want the challenge.
's why I look up and see me there.

My Magic Bus.

A small bus has left them waiting for me.
She says "come"? And I run from him.
The door opens and I enter my palace.
The seats have been removed and I can lay my sack sleeping on the floor, on top of a carton.
I'm home.

I write in my diary. But I miss a pen.
She looked and saw a small stylus that waits for me on the floor.
The bus belonged to an agricultural high school of Aubenas.
I understand that some guy must have thought to myself, forgetting them his pen.

And now I really have it all.

the second night in the Magic Bus wakes me up a fierce rain.
"In ardeche rains two days in summer, but the water is down to two months of rain."
Lightning and thunder dominate the landscape.
I feel immersed in a film set.
But then I realize I have fear.
Tanta.
The water is rising and almost reaches the entrance of the bus.
I cover my backpack with my guitar and plays the insulating blanket.
I went to Jo and Morgan.

Across the field, and before arriving at their truck hanging over a great coach.
It 's the coach that Olivier used to accompany people to the river with the kayak.
E 'open.
In that clearing the water is much lower.
I leave them into my things and go to see Jo and Morgan.

We drink a glass together and then we super idea.
Trasferiamoci all the great coaches, let us sit in the front row and placed the computer on the dashboard to see a movie. At the movies!
Quickly rename the new bus.

It 's the Cinebus!

A powerful lightning falls 50 meters.
But now I no longer fear.
are safe.
I'm in a Woody Allen movie.
'm with Jo and Morgan.
We have a bottle of rosé.
Cinebus And I'm inside.

My journey would begin exactly where is it that of Christopher McCandless.
Travelling to share the happiness and not to seek solitude.
Why "When shared real happiness."
So the signals here.
The two hippie river. Kayaking. And the magic bus.
The hope of a good way.
security of being in the right place.
To then go on my way. The Cinebus.

No one is better than me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment