Thursday, September 23, 2010

Does A Dummy Help Reflux

Where sound? From

not easy to find a place to play in a city you do not know.

That Friday morning I took some time just to get around the city, savor the smells, and live looks.
I shot for hours in the center.
I introduced myself to her small alleys, its churches sweet, its passing traveler.
But throughout the morning I found nothing of my own.
No space for which I tried what I tried in Lyon, when for the first time in the pitch so incombetti 'intimate and magical.

Time passed and then, even though I knew would not lead to anything, however I decided to break the ice and start with a small set them 'where I was.
A pedestrian street crowded with shops of all kinds.
played without really knowing why, and I think people will have warned you, because I spent fifteen long minutes of indifference.
Someone has stopped, it is true, but only to leave a startled look. Nothing more.
After the third song I stopped.
I remembered that I can not play in a place where they are not at ease.
Because I do not sing music. I sing Matte.
Matte It must be in place.

I took a break to go home to cook something.
And it was in the back that I realized how much I enjoyed rue de la Aiguellerie, the route of the house of Philip. The way home.

The idea of \u200b\u200bthem playing 'scared me a bit.
I'm not sure why, perhaps because it is too close, maybe because they groped meant something more serious than playing in the midst of the comings and goings of people from shopping.
In every case I decide to deal with it. I eat and risk.
I sit on the steps of a shop. Usually I'm in feet, but this time I wanted to be focused only on my music.
and started playing. My Afterhours, my Oasis. My songs.
Immediately a voice came out different than before.
more nuanced, more emotion. And above all, more real.
Damn true.
So I get up.

The passage is short. But all and all those who pass really listen.
And many, many hats are in the basket.
He stops a young woman, Delphine.
Listen, listen, listen. Then I want
thank you, because when someone stops to listen to me I feel happy.
Let's talk a little bit.
And we discover that we had already known about couch surfing when I was still searching for hospitality at Montpellier.
There are people who should meet. And no matter what.

is why we choose to know, and some day we meet to exchange two gifts: her a crepe with ham and cheese. I my cd.

must continue to seek their place.



0 comments:

Post a Comment