Saturday, September 25, 2010

Do I Go To The Doctor For Minor Frostbite



I know it's nice to build.
I know it's nice to stop. And put down roots.
I know it's nice to look back and see your tree only grew with his love and the strength of their sweat.


I know it's nice to share total, day after day. From toothache to that feeling that leaves you breathless to see her sleeping next to you in bed in the morning.

I know it's nice to open a book in front of the fireplace at night and feel that you do not miss anything.
I know it's good to hear family around you. Whatever form it may take. And from that you can give her.
I know it's nice to feel free to feel good. And being sick.

No, I do not start to get away from it all. I really know how good it is.

I'm leaving to go get this.

I do not know where. I do not know how. I just know that I have time. All the time I want.

time to observe.
time to find out.


But above all time to stop.

time to loosen the reins and let the horse they are.

Starting with only one certainty.

I am not alone ever.

Whether traveling with me because all the love of the few great people that I love.
Both because I am not a slave to the obsession go. When I want, I also know to come back.

I go. Why do I have to take what is right.

dwarfs Go home, get out in front. In my anger I need huge giants.

0 comments:

Post a Comment