Thursday, September 9, 2010

Firered Cheats For Emulator

A great party in the middle of a nature to super super travelers

Now.
I really do not know if it happened.
No, no, I'm serious. I really do not know.
That is, of course, ok, I'm sure I lived and everything, but when I look back I think it is really too absurd, and then it can not be true for real.
(What ?!?!?).

So (... finally!) Late Friday afternoon greeting Antoine and Tweety and start looking for a place to open near my tent. Search
you look at the end of the post better than where I started (...), that little corner by the river where I spent the afternoon.
Good. So organization.
First, I need water.
I take my tablets to purify water and head toward the river with a glass bottle that I have left, and Antoine Tweety.
fill you fill in, I turn and I got a girl.
"Salut."
Then he undresses and jumps into the water.

few minutes later comes out.
"Congratulations", I say, "I would be afraid to dive from that height."
begin to talk. How did I get them, 'I just got to swim at this time.
"I must go home 'Cause there's little of my friends with whom I organized a barbecue, but if you want we can continue the conversation from me."

The "house" is actually a huge house, huge, hidden just above the river quell'angolino.
It 's the home of his grandparents, but those days are not there.
Eubelie has a beautiful way to do. He tells me that is made for the campaign, for nature, and every time she goes to town feel in the wrong place. We get a coffee, and while there's also other friends, Maude, Morgane, Benjamen and Ruben.
All have air that I do not know if it does not describe with the word "genuine."
Their good nature is visible in the skin. And I feel immediately at ease. And in the right place.

Benjamen and Ruben go to bathe in the river while I Eubelie, Morgane and Maude go to the forest to collect wood for the barbecue.
I am all smug to have found a super piece of wood, but when the monster to Eubelie tells me that this is pine, and it crackles when it burns because sconsigliatissimo by all parties (here it is usually ignorant). There

sit at the table with a flurry of chops and sausages, bread and wine for special occasions, mustard and ketchup.
Not even a king could hope for a nice dinner more than this'!
Then Maude, which in the meantime, I discovered wonderful, proposes a game of cards, a fun game called Kems.
is played with three couples and I am with Benjamen.
spent two hours so ', playing and laughing like children beautiful, until a Eubelie The idea is not to mind.
"Let's go for a swim in the pool?".

Two minutes later they're all on board, to seek the courage to plunge in that water frost. I take the hand Eubelie. 3, 2, 1. Et c'est parties.
All gelarci inside and laugh as the balls. Beautiful ass.
There is dry, we salute you, and I stay for the night by Eubelie.
To answer Lord Byron. I do not like less of nature. But most humans.



0 comments:

Post a Comment