Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ls Magasine E Inlegal Ver?

between lovers? Thanks

I know that I will just too sad to tell you hello.
I will close my throat and tears in his eyes, but you isserai the sails and you can continue your journey.
Our meeting will be forever imprinted in my memory.
You will be someone who will count for me in my life.
You'll stay in my heart like a light that will light up my nights are too cold.
your smile, your charm, your eyes, which are imprinted in my Nikon, I am also in my heart and I'm proud to have lived moments of simple but strong emotions on your side.
I hope you'll come back to Lyon, the city will light up welcome you.
I will be there to see you again, my arms will hold open for me.
This makes me happy to think of you: you deserve that one interests you, and you will love. This is what I did, and I'm proud.
Your friend who loves you,
Laurent.

Hello boy, walk a beautiful road, I will not forget, you now have a special place in my heart.
Make sure you and thanks again for all these wonderful moments shared together.
The road is empty without you.
Fabienne.

My son is a little shy, and does not like the crowd, he runs away when there are so many people.
But he came to bring the cake the same. He did it for you, for your kindness, for your music, for that moment.
Ximo Brave ... and shit, I cry, but at the same time, I'm better. And I love. Why do I come back to mind those beautiful moments.
And I cry just because of the past.
fact I smile because I have a brain dvd mega super digital antenna connected to my heart that I can review the happy moments when I want.
I weep because those who ate a cake can no longer make do with the true flavors industrial, made with aspartame (RDA) and therefore know the hunger of fasting. I smile because
Matte is now with us and in our car, thanks to your cd, and above all we know he exists.
... I cry because I smile.
Matte, a friend of our family. Again.
Isabelle.

I hope you live a thousand experiences and more.
Whether you go with the angels.
I hope you find as you travel all the happiness in the world and create all the energy you need.
my good trip supertramp and see you soon.
Barbara.

0 comments:

Post a Comment