Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What Takes Away Water Retention

A love story a little bit special

Who said that love stories exist only between a man and a woman, or same-same?

I love a city. I love a Leo. And I love Lyon.

few months ago it was winter. And here it was very cold. But I did not care.
I was here to give me at Lyon.
I went around the streets singing with a guitar.
Some ignored me. Someone offered me money ("I can not agree with, now I need money, is a gift"). Many smiled and joined for some small way.

In the meantime I started to be in his soul, in its inhabitants.
knew their faces, entered houses, I found its flavor.
then distributed to Milan. Where there was still a route to be completed, Matthew.
but always return.
I returned in April. I returned in June. And the excuse of "I came to practice a bit of French for my last exam at the university," Well here, they get a little water.
clear because I did not want to come back to them, 'just felt that I had.
The first day in Milan I was always nervous. "What I bring, what I do, because I go?".
But then I always went. And once they 'did not return multiple requests.

Once there 'just start building . Preparing a path. Not an escape.
The first time around with the guitar.
the second time in contact with new friends.
The third time host of new friends and ready to seek a place, my own, where you can turn a hat and collect enough money to leave.

Then last summer. The explosion of all this work done at two.
I & Lyon.
To realize that all that love was returned in earnest.

Yesterday I was ready to leave for 's Ardeche .
Ready to recharge your batteries in nature, before returning to smile on the streets of Montpellier, taking direction as Spain.
I spent all day in the preparations. But while I backpack, while thinking about what it was right to bring and what to leave, as I turned all the little shops in the city to change coins into notes (and twenty pounds!), I was nervous.

Cosi 'come in the evening, and I did everything. I'm ready. I am ready and wait.
Appearance Kelly, a girl I met on the street Thursday and he offered me a ride to the Ardeche just for Monday night.

While I basically look at two things.
The first is that yes, it's true that I said goodbye to all my friends, but there are two eyes that have not been able to review, and I am so sorry to lose them, 'without a word.
The second is that I will have no connection in the Ardeche and do not know yet how am I going to find accommodations to Montpellier, where I'm supposed to arrive next Thursday.

"Matte I'm very sorry but I just can not give you step tonight. If you can stay in Lyon a few days I should make it for Wednesday 'or Thursday' evening."
A drum turns in relief.
take my hand the computer.
There are two new messages.
The first one says if we meet to say hello. E 'signed by the two eyes wonderful.
The second is an Italian boy, Philip, whom I met through couch surfing. "I got your message and I read a little blog. I would be happy to accommodate you in Montpellier, come whenever you want, take my number."

I love Lyon. And I love Lyon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment