Tuesday, August 31, 2010

How To Make A Mutoscope



Now that I think of leaving my head just a word. Thanks.

Thanks to my new older sister Barbara. Thanks for taking care of me. And thanks to JD, for the smile that gives her every day.
Thanks to Clare, about all that we shared together. People, flavors, walking, crying.
Thanks to Penelope, thanks to its two wonderful years they have always so much to teach me.
With Faby, for being there when I face my house in Lyon. Alone would have been much more difficult.
Thanks to Renato, for giving me the opportunity to become independent, offering home and work.
Thanks to Fatiha, for coming to see me in the street between songs and the other in spite of everything.
With Rubin, for showing me that a street musician means first of all openness and acceptance.
Thanks to Isabelle and her wonderful children and Ximo Juan, for the moment out of time we have given away on the road.
With Rose, for making me realize that even though it is sometimes difficult, I'm doing the right thing.
thanks to Barbara, for having decided to approach leaving a book in my hat and a dedication.
With Laurent , not to be afraid of being the wonderful person he is and to continue to cultivate their sensibility with courage.
Thanks to Laura, for welcoming me in his campaign and for the beautiful portrait that has given me, that captures a wonderful afternoon we shared a few months ago.
Thanks to Lucy for coming to tell me that this world is real, and for sharing it closely.
With Fabienne, for taking care of me to the point of making me understand what my place in this city.
Thanks to Christopher and Lena, for having urged him to enter into couch surfing.
Thanks to Alexis, for his support on the street and for the beautiful gift that I did: with an mp3 of the songs in French, "so 'you can listen to and play them in the Ardeche in Montpellier.
Thanks to Celia, to Naomi and Jeremy, to really be back to tell me that with me in the Rue Saint Jean there was something magical.
Thanks to Jade and Dana, for having sung with me really.
Thanks to David and his accordion, for having shared an unforgettable afternoon.
With two wonderful eyes of Lucie, looking for what I understood really be in the right place.
Thanks to my grandparents acquired Lyon, who have not stopped for one second make me feel not only at home but in the family.
Thanks to Ana, for having to stop not only hear but to listen. Thank you because we will meet again in Portugal.
Thanks to Bodo, Ji and all other fellow travelers.
Thanks to Michel, for giving me the opportunity to buy him a ticket restaurant that I had received in the hat. Thank you for your smile.
With Yan, for teaching me that it is wrong to give unconditional trust to everyone and if you do not learn to say no when you must, before or later you pay for.
Thanks to all the kids who gave me a look, a smile or a charm.
Thanks to Marco and Silvia to stand still for real. For a moment. But for real.
Thanks to all those people like Sasha, as Fanta, like Julie, who with a smile all my efforts have paid off.
Thanks to Jake, to Frederick, to Alice .

Thanks to Lyon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment