Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Romantic Things To Write In Card

dreams are wishes ... Locked in my heart ..! Sanremo ..

Hi guys!
Today, before having studied Hegel (for the uninitiated is a philosopher .. nice XD) I decided to dust off my little camera and redo some videos!
It 's wonderful world of the video, I like to do again, framing, in short, create!
bad that my hand is not of those most firmly, and then the video did today (that was supposed to tell my room) came mucho bad XD
I promise that I will exercise and who knows, sometimes even put some nice video to this magnificent blog!
And then, it's nice to try, fail, try again, practice .. because if you have a beautiful dream carry on in every way, and never give up! Because dreams are the flame of our ego, one that feeds us, our being! I
dreams I have so many, maybe too much, maybe some unreachable. It 's true, as some say, that in life we \u200b\u200bmust also be realistic, but I fantasize that in the right measure, do not ever hurt anyone!
What I can do now is to wish that all your dreams, if healthy and constructive, can be realized!
Speaking of "R & N, I wanted to advertise the FB page of the blog, which brings you all readers! I hope the fans will increase every day!
Many expect this new blog: new sections, new images, new content, mixed with old ones, will create a very explosive mixture!
And remember ... dreams are wishes, locked deep in my heart ...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment