Monday, February 7, 2011

Gay Cruise Spots In Charlotte,nc

I have to study ... but in this weather!? All In the meantime, blogs, announcements and double Blink 182!

But how happy I am!
I am pleased that the talent show goes well, we took the lead Emma Brown, Cassandra De Rosa, Valerio Scanu, Annalisa Scarrone and Nathalie!
We hope to continue to do so well!
Today, finally, I decided to start to organize the school newspaper in I worked until last year, finally reborn ALL IN! We hope to have the same acclaim last year ... I hope so!
Anyway guys ... do not know about you, but here it from me, in Victoria, the heat is almost spring! And the desire to go to the beach or in my beloved rock is so great, if it were not for that little chapter of history that I have to study .... aahhh what bothers me! Joseph no no ... YOU MUST LEARN! HAI TESTS THIS YEAR!
You know, sometimes almost forget this little detail ... ahem ... maybe I should not!
Speaking of blogs, which now call R & N, for short, will not think mica with the fact that the talent has left the Worlds! Nono .... they will shortly invade this virtual space! Also, I added the logo and mascot of the blog, my cat, Cassandra! Not find it delicious!? About AAA ... Searching for my prince princess ... soon it's time to love my cat, and then seek the perfect suitor for her!
Okay guys, I leave you with the usual musical pill that characterized the end of my every post: Today I dedicate this song to which I go crazy, as well as my mobile ringtone now!
Those who sing it are crazy, crazy, I'm talking about the mythical ... Blink 182, my favorite band, and their wonderful "What's My Age Again", a song dated 1999, but among my favorites ever! I leave you with the video in which Tom, Mark and Trevor running around naked like crazy!
A hug and Stay Tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment