Friday, February 18, 2011

Leaf Green Money Hack

Dilemma Carnival!

Amiciiiiiiiiiiii!
How are you? It 'been so long since I have asked you!
I hope all is well!
Soon Carnival is .. and my friends and I had decided to dress up!
For years, I do not disguise, but I do not know why, but this year I have a craving for it!
fondly recall the costumes I wore as a child: My first costume was that of "Goofy" Disney, my favorite character!
Then I dress Calimero, Ash Ketchum of Pokemon and Harry Potter!
Although for the last two have been traumatized huge! For Ash, because, being the character a human, everybody told me "but you did not dress this year?" and I stayed malissimoooo!
Harry Potter .... but I had my beautiful Gryffindor cloak, wand, glasses and even e. .. all the scar me for a Janitor ... .... only because I had no coat. but you are not ignorant ... .. another Harry Potter has a cape?!?! Nooo! It was then that, traumatized because of the comments, I have more clothes!
now the desire has returned, even to spend some time with friends in a different way and for one night, impersonating someone who is not me!
One of my dream has always been to dress like a prince ... and I thought about the beautiful dress she wears Chad Michael Murray in "Cindrella Story," or the Beast Walt Disney .... small problem though: what should be done by Murray (handicraft and clothes cost a lot of money) and the Beast Coast less than 89 € .. In short, the problem is money!
Then I thought about some particular trick ... but what?
Ideas 0 ....
However, I see with pleasure that the semi-final of our Talent is great, I'm really happy!
And you? We put on a carnival? If yes, what you will wear? From what you've been dressed by children?!
Let me know below ...
Stay Tuned .... with All In!

0 comments:

Post a Comment