Sunday, February 20, 2011

Catchy Slogans For Juice

Kon'nichiwa!

Ssalve everyone, my name is Giorgia and I'm from Sicily 14 years and I should be the new''collaborator''of this blog ...!
The reason we are in this blog and why I'm writing this post is quite simple: I was forced! OO
Naah, it's not! I am here simply because the founder of this blog asked me XD and I accepted, because basically the blog is something that a person can express his thoughts, his passions because they could share with others.
For example, I really love Japan and all concerned, and in this blog I will endeavor to let you know. Of course, the arguments which I will write will vary from day to day and try to make them more pleasant as possible.
That said, I hope not to have bored you with my presentation and conclude by posting a song''''All American Rejects - Gives You Hell'''' to usher in my presence on this blog and''upset''that the footage until now there has been this blog XD!

Sayonara!





0 comments:

Post a Comment