Monday, February 21, 2011

Are Dune Buggies Legal In Nj

considerations final post!


Hello guys!
First of all, let me give a warm welcome to my new collaborator, George! I hope that together we can push forward our ideas and our creativity through this blog!
Comunqueee!
Saturday night is finished the Sanremo festival, declaring the winner Vecchioni, with his "Still Love Call," a song that I mixed the song popular with the Romantic poetry of a great poet!
Seconds with Emma fashion, with their beautiful "will come" Al Bano and third with "Free Amanda".
Only one of my favorites is on the podium (I'm talking about will come) ... although I would have liked to see, instead of Al Bano, Nathalie with its "Live Suspended" or Max Pezzali with "In My Time."
well deserved "The Wind and the Rose" by Patty Pravo, song, alas, marred by the same Pravo clash like crazy!
But I want to bring the song on CD, where Nicoletta's (real surname Patty Pravo) duet with the legendary Morgan, bringing to life a song a symbol of elegance and refinement!
Inolte, here is the video of Vivo Poised, beautiful in my opinion!
conduction?! The run ... well, Morandi, no matter how cute and funny, would do better next time to participate as a singer XD
Rated 0 to Canalis, pretend like a coin, and unable even to 6 € 4 to utter a word in English most basic -.-
Belen instead as can be criticized and challenged, it was really good, proving to be not just a doll, but a showgirl able to sing and dance and be spontaneous and assist a driver in a show so important!
Luke and Paul? MYTHICAL! Ironic, given the element that truly sparkle in this festival!
And let me tell you, a compliment is a mega monster sacred Benigni, with an interpretation of the limits of intelligence and irony, has created one of the highlights of Italian television ever!
And, of course, I suggest!





Here are the videos of "Vivo Suspended
and" The Wind and the Rose. "
Continue to vote in the poll of talent e. .. more good luck and welcome to George! Stay Tuned ...
with "R & N"!

0 comments:

Post a Comment