Saturday, October 16, 2010

Total War Rome Patch Prior Not Found

The calm before the whirlwind

Barcelona has a thread.
I have not found.

Party of its time in Girona, hitchhiking.
Barcelona (siusplau!).

not spend even ten minutes. And I get the car of Jesus.
Traveling tells me about himself. "I lived in Barcelona. Then I met the love, the woman who would become my wife. Proost And I going to live for some time in Tenerife. After four intense years, we returned to Catalonia, but we chose to live in a city less chaotic, less hectic Barcelona "... and adds: "I greatly admire what you're doing. Young people have ceased to have courage. You do not throw anymore. Are passive. And they laugh on the politicians. If you want something you can not wait. "
In the end, I ask" Can I take a picture? ".
" Of course! To know that I was the way to Barcelona. Y todo bien que vaja you.

I system at the home of Malvina and Albertino. And I go out. Now.
without guitar, without a map, without sunglasses.
I just want to absorb me for an afternoon, one evening.

around the streets of Las Ramblas. Then step into the Gothic Quarter. ... Check-up to the cathedral, however, do not feel anything.
around me I only see the turbines. That moves. It moves. It moves.
Dozens, perhaps hundreds of professionals of the road.
Who does the music. Those who are immobile with a mask. Those who try some magic trick.
But in their eyes can not see.
E 'as if they had them'.

Elisa is in Barcelona. We met in Montpellier.
I write. See ya.
know her friend Eve.
and spend the evening at home, including a beer and a pizza.
Now I have the guitar.

Then it's time to play.
to leave aside the whirlwind I saw today.
not to think about how it goes tomorrow when I will play in the street.
Now it's time to play. So it sounds
Viorica, continues to play.


0 comments:

Post a Comment