Saturday, October 16, 2010

Ballet Shoes Suparpaste

Laurent (2)

After I found so 'well in the Gothic quarter, the second day in Barcelona I decided to go to play them '.

But not only this afternoon.
Barcelona came from a friend a few hours of travel. Laurent . What
without thinking too much I had written a few days before.
"I want to make new pictures of you, Matt. If there is good ta see a couple of days in Barcelona and take new shots of your music on the streets of the city ".

course.

Laurent And now it is here for real. With his Nikon. And his good humor .
Fortunately.
Fortunately, because as soon as I start my set the police arrive.
"You are allowed to play?"
"No".
"To pass this time no nada. But we ask you to stop at once ".

Message received.

Had I been alone I think I would have knocked down a lot.
But Laurent is my side today!
So I say, "you know that you and I do now? The police say they can not play because I'm not allowed to ask for money? So now I'm going to play around the city without asking for any money. I make a gift in Barcelona. And you take photos this gift. And I want to see what the fuck are telling us. "

Obviously no one is telling us anything.
And the only reactions we see are smiles.

And as if by magic, another friend told me to be in Barcelona at that time.
E 'Amira.
Me and Amira a few weeks ago we met in Montpellier, while singing for one of its streets.
"While I sing," he said, barely known.
And after a minute we were already improvising a version for two voices of wonderwall. (Has recorded significant success!).

few nights later we meet again, and the port city's cathedral. At the door of which to improvise a good two hours in the company of some talented guys who are juggling with fire.

And now this comes also in Barcelona.
My music, his voice, our improvisations. Fortunately, there
Laurent to put everything into his preziossima Nikon.
cordially Laurent.
Thanks.
for your support, for your office, for your consideration.
Thanks.


and sodomized the Barcelona police and its silly restrictions for musicians.
The real ones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment