Tuesday, October 5, 2010

People With Extra Vertebrae

Dear Lord Byron ... Li Na

... tonight is really to talk about the case seriously.

You write that "there is joy in the woods unexplored, there is rapture on the lonely beach, there is life where no one comes close to the deep sea, and there's music in its roar ".
Write: "I I love not man less, but Nature more. "

All right.

But if I told you that when looking for accommodations in Girona I met him in a few hours the availability of three people ready to welcome you home.
if I say that here in Girona I was a guest of a great family, which gave me confidence from the minute I set foot in the house.
if I say that even if I had already found accommodation at Guillem, another guy who had offered me hospitality, Ignacio, invited me to dinner with friends at his house to learn more about my story.
if I say I ate tortillas made good home more of my life, along with the salami and wine sincere.
If I told you that all night the boys are sure to never speak, and I mean never, in Catalan between them, but only English, because I did not felt excluded from the discourse.
If I told you the whole evening made me feel at home, through words, gestures and touch.
if I say all of them have told me that I can always count to have a bed in Girona, where I'll need it.

if I say, all touched by this demonstration of affection, I picked up the guitar and I played Ignacio " Please please please let me let me let me get what i want this time "and" Do not Look Back in Anger "with an intensity not felt for a long time.
So much so that at the end of the songs Jiani tells me:" Thank you. You put me in touch with my world start to finish. "

Behold, dear Lord Byron, Lord, how you want ... here, I will rewrite your verse so '.
C' is an immense joy in dining with friends, there is infinite ecstasy in welcoming travelers to your table, there is intense life, where nobody comes, singing my heart. And there is music, only music that comes veins, in its roar.
Again . I do not I love nature less, but the man more.





0 comments:

Post a Comment