Monday, March 7, 2011

Pros Of Selling Human O

Post: Pokemon Black & White, Friends and sert 10!

FORGIVENESS!!
Forgive me guys, but these days I could not write in the blog ... I do not know why, perhaps for lack of inspiration (Apollo I have abandoned mica?) Or maybe because I had nothing else to do .. .!
As I announced in fanpage blog on fb, 4 days I received the two new Pokemon games in the series, "Pokemon Pokemon Black and White" , exciting games, which have focused my attention on the screen of the DS!
games tell of the adventures in the region of Unima , a region very different from those already known as Jothi, Sinnoh and Kanto.
This is populated by 152 new creatures, from desing gritty and different from previous Pokemon!
The game's story is more mature than the older generations of games, maybe because the game has finally been addressed also a more adult audience!
Extraordinary graphics, amazing story, beautiful music ... well, a game worth buying!
Changing the subject, last night ended the tenth edition of Friends, which saw winners Denny for dance class and Virginio for singing .... I am happy to , Virginia, but frankly, tifavo much for the sweet Anna! For the dance category are satisfied with the victory of Denny, great classical dancer, although I would have liked the win dell'affascinante Giulia!
I am sure however that everyone has a wonderful career, I'll hope!
finish this mix of subjects recovering today heading "Here come the Worlds" , introducing the worlds first volcano blog: sert and its evolutions!




They are thread-like dragons, whose body is only composed of flames! sert , Freindro and Legendaryon flying through the clouds and it is said that many of these worlds to see a fly in the sky, exchanging them for trails of comets!
Guys ... I apologize again for this absence, hoping to resume its activities in a consistent manner as before!
I wish you all a good evening and a good Carnival!
Stay Tuned ... with " Tales & Notes "!

0 comments:

Post a Comment