Thursday, November 18, 2010

04 Silverado Wheels For Sale

A journey through a whirlwind world

Matte
Supertramp had set a goal at the start. Travel
live music and others only up to when he continued to feel "home" that dimension.

And that beautiful July morning in which Fred took me to the central station to catch a train to Biella, well .. was just so '.
It 'was so wonderful'.

For four long months without time I crossed the city, landscapes, views, stories ...
And for the first time in my life I really felt to be part of a huge family, ready to take care of me and my history.

why at this moment I can not think of all those people who have crossed my path in recent months, trying a huge sense of gratitude.

's why I think of Clodine. On our visit to the home of super-heroes.

's why I think back to Elisa, David and Elijah. On our trip out of the world in the middle of a river with a guitar in the Biella Alps. That's why I think
to Agnes. On our night in Turin full of life.

's why I think of JD and Barbara. At our picnic in the backyard, while all around you quiet and true.
's why I think Clare and Penelope. At our evening full of music at home. Where we had nothing, and we had everything.
's why I think of Renato. Our days on the roofs of Bron in the yard, past a beer and a song.
's why I think about Laurent. In our coffee bar and restaurant for our lunch, during which there was room for laughter, emotion, sharing.
's why I think of Laura. On our trip to the enchanted forest, between music and poetry.
's why I think of Barbara. At our events in Lyon which, even if only for a moment, it became our only.
why I think back to Isabelle, and the eyes of children and Ximo Juan. I remember the afternoon we spent together. I'm playing in the streets and they sat at a table of pastries Fabienne. It seemed the way home.
's why I think of Jade and Dana. A tip-toe when they asked me to play something together and we ended up singing for hours not caring about the people passing by.
's why I think Ana, Alexis, Joe, Silvia, Marco, Sasha, Jack, Morgaux and all those people who have warmed my heart in the streets of Lyon.
's why I think of Lucie. In his eyes crossed off at Perrache and found by chance playing in the street. Her smile. His office. Never forgotten.
's why I think of Fabienne. These days we spent together at the home of Renato, including a recipe, a movie and a coffee with mocha.
's why I think of Madeleine and Jean, my adoptive grandparents. Walks in the countryside to Lyon and mouth-watering dishes every day.

's why I think of Antoine and Tweety. When we swam naked in the river Ardèche, where the water was refreshed and I felt ready to live the adventure in the wilderness.
's why I think of Elodie. At the party in the country house of his grandparents, which I called 5 minutes after having met on the river bank.
's why I think of Jean. On our climb on the stone blocks of Aubenas.
's why I think of Jo. And Anne. And Morgan. In our three days we spent together as if we had known forever, and tent camping in vans, including kayaking, parties in the van in the rain. But especially a lot of heat.

's why I think back to Philip. To those who were to be four days together and that turned into three weeks, so feel good because you can not stop. Never. You can not.
's why I think of Claudia and Francesca. At our afternoon in Saint-Guillem, in the silence of a river and into that of an ancient basilica.
's why I think back to Myra. When we feel close immediately, as if it were the most natural thing in the world.
is why I think Ahmed, Antonella, Elie, Julia, Matthew, Mark and Marialuisa. At parties full of sweet chaos, but also to those quiet evenings filled with soft music and guitar.
's why I think of Alvaro, Alex, Ana, Andrea, Christopher, Clara, Eliza, Joana, Maurice, Mimi, Patrick, Raul, Alex and Tony. The evening of pizza at home, to that of the party by Ahmed, to the carelessness and that need to shout loudly that binds us together. That's why I think
to Amira. When will we sang together. In road, in the cathedral of Montpellier, on stage dell'Oliver's Pub, in the streets of Barcelona.

's why I think back to Cristina. A wonderful dream of love that I experienced in those few days that I was close. Magical and unforgettable. Forever. But dreams are made of the same substance of everyday life.

's why I think of Jean. At our morning in his nursery, where I made a master of music to children for a day along an infinity.
's why I think back to Li Na and Loic. At our evening together in Perpignan, cooking pasta and talking about the differences between Europe and China.

's why I think of Alberto, Jesus, Ricard and all people who have taken care of me when I was on the roadside. Defenseless against a heavy backpack and a guitar.

's why I think of Guillem and his many families. In the afternoon we played together in his rehearsal room with his younger brother. Without thinking about anything.
's why I think back to Irene and Ignacio, who, without even knowing me, I have opened the doors of their house to buy me a beer, a tortilla, an evening together.
's why I think back to that grandfather who, as he played through the streets of Girona, I brought a bag full of sandwiches, fruit, water. And a hard boiled egg.

's why I think of Julia. In our conversation over the rooftops of Barcelona, \u200b\u200bthrough which I could find refuge from the chaos and indifference of the metropolis.
's why I think of Elisa and Elvira. In our day to discover the Catalan turbines, from La Rambla at home.

why riepenso Amanda, Ana, Mariana, Jordi, Luana, Fabio, Alejandro and Daniella. In those quiet days passed in Vic, in the cold of the mountains, but in the heat of that great little community. Exactly what I needed to recover from the silence I tried to Barcelona.

's why I think of Toni and Iris. When we know the streets of Tarragona and being together in the evening for a beer in a pub.
's why I think back to Cherry. At his hospitality and that of his roommates, but the Na, Yaofey and Paloma. With whom I visuto in China for a few days.

's why I think of Alejandro. To our days together at Valencia, of playing in the alleys of the suburbs, to the beauty of ordinary people.
's why I think back to Helena. The guitar that went along with the beer, the evening in the square of the virgin. While Valencia was going to sleep.

's why I think back to Andreas, George, Matthias. In Madrid, who looked like a small town with them, because by now familiar. Evenings together, including parks, guitars, beer and chemical family.

's why I think of Rodolfo, and Robert Morgan. The warmth that we could create in El Medano in Tenerife South. Among studies of mushrooms, beaches, music, and long talks. Despite all the cold I had taken the north of the previous days.

Thanks.
Thank you all.
What you accompanied me to hand in this beautiful path, my journey into a world that is only just beginning.
Already four months later I feel arricchitto as ever.

Now you close the first part of this adventure, tied primarily to the trip.
is closed now because, before returning to travel, I feel the need, the urgency to work hard on my music.
In recent months, thinking to myself, I was able to realize one thing, which I consider essential to my path.
And that is that among all the changes I had in my life, of all the passions that I have gone through, have been more or less durable since I can remember there is only one, true, constant deep inside me. The music.
In its private as in public, shared with others.
Because for me there is no other language through which I can express as much truth, sincerity, and I can use nudity as singing a song.

is why I believe this enormous family in recent months has thrown open its doors to my arrival.

And that's why, after finding on my skin that I can live music, and live well, now I feel the need to gather forces to direct them only in that direction. For some time.
to start doing more organization, without wasting energy, but rather direct them towards the creation of a small group, made up of people before that of musicians, which put together a repertoire that is both a set of ideas but also of common dreams.
them towards the purchase of a van, traveling in the future because we can move with greater autonomy, with all the necessary equipment. And with that bit of extra freedom.

point to a journey which is not only the most formative experience of a certain period of time, but a real project life.

And to meet these forces there is a place waiting for me.
A place that is my family and my friends always.

From there 'is part. Li 'it gets. From there 'you again. Li 'it always comes back. At home.

See you in Milan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment